GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.We are searching for a Rome Partnerships Manager to drive the growth of business development in Rome, partnering with leading local leading companies. This is a key position to deliver 10x growth over the next 2-3 years. It is a full-time position.
As Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for discovering new ways to make Rome relevant for our customers once they are in destination. You will acquire and grow commercial partnerships in the city, identifying opportunities, setting pilots, collecting learnings and scaling to all relevant partners in Rome. You will work closely with supply sales and brand marketing departments to coordinate the efforts and relationships with the largest local partners to maximize the customer impact and company growth.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Business Development team works with online publishers, transport companies, communities and platforms, travel agents, and in-destination partners with the likes of TimeOut, EasyJet, Google, and Accor to name a few.
- Sign, foster and scale local partnerships
- Identify partnership opportunities, negotiate terms and integrations to maximize customer impact and set tracking milestones to evaluate impact
- Collaborate closely with our Brand, Supply sales, Category Management and Commercial Partnership teams
- Translate opportunities and learnings from other cities into your own portfolio of existing and potential partnerships
- Drive revenues & brand visibility of GetYourGuide in Rome
- You have a bachelor's degree in a Business related field
- 3+ years experience in sales, business development, consulting or high growth startup
- 2+ years experience in the travel & tourism sector of Rome preferred
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on, agile and learn from feedback mentality.
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first
- You have excellent Italian and English skills.
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.