GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.We are searching for a Senior City Manager to define the strategy, roll-out and drive our local partnerships in Paris from scratch. This is a key position to deliver 10x growth over the next 2-3 years. It is a full-time position.
As Senior City Manager based in our Paris office, you will be responsible for discovering new ways to make Paris relevant for our customers once they are in destination. You will drive the business development in the city, selling, shaping and leading the strategy of the team. You’ll contribute to positioning us as a global leader for tours & activities. You will work closely with the brand marketing, supply sales and category management departments to coordinate the efforts and investment in the city in order to maximize the customer impact and company growth.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Business Development team works with online publishers, transport companies, communities and platforms, travel agents, and in-destination partners with the likes of TimeOut, EasyJet, Google, and Accor to name a few.
- Take ownership and define a winning local strategy for Paris
- Sign, foster and scale local partnerships
- Collaborate closely with our Brand, Supply sales, Category Management and Commercial Partnership teams.
- Kick-off, launch, solve problems and facilitate a rapidly growing business across your city
- Monitor, track and grow local MVPs & projects in cooperation HQ
- Drive revenues & brand visibility of GetYourGuide in Paris
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events and touchpoints
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business related field
- 5+ years experience in sales, consulting, or high growth startup
- 2+ years experience in the travel and tourism sector of Paris preferred
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on mentality and have the ability to build something from scratch and quickly implement and learn from feedback
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first
- You have excellent French and English skills
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Visa Sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.