GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to ensure travelers love where they're going; The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development is a critical part of this mission.
We are searching for a Lifecycle Manager to design and optimize a highly automated, yet personalised and multi-channel lifecycle management program. The goal of this is to better engage, support and grow our existing online publisher partners' business. As the program scales, you will have to build a Lifecycle Management team. You will make a significant contribution to our partner satisfaction and overall business growth. You will be supported by the Partner CRM, Marketing, Customer Service and Product teams.
Our Partnerships team works with a large portfolio of travel companies including content publishers, bloggers, airlines, travel agencies and more, working with the likes of EasyJet and TimeOut, to name just a few. Our mission is to help our partners excel in their business by understanding and addressing their current needs and future opportunities. In doing so, we help our partners drive new revenue by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
You will be a core member of the Online Publisher Partnership team. This portfolio of partners currently accounts for almost half of the partnership business and is the fastest growing. Yet we are only at the beginning of transforming from a transactional relationship to becoming a trusted advisor. This is a 10x opportunity. In this role, you will make a significant contribution to develop GetYourGuide into the global B2B leader for tours & activities.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Live and deliver on our mission
- Lead the introduction of a highly automated, yet personalised and multi-channel lifecycle management. This includes:
- customer discovery workshops
- survey design and execution
- data analysis
- customer journey mapping and design
- data requirements definition, trigger definition, campaign development
- Collaborate closely with our customer service team, train and direct them on Lifecycle Management related inbound or outbound customer service tasks.
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with internal stakeholder teams including, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance.
- Define product requirements and influence the tech roadmap
- 4+ years prior experience in CRM and lifecycle management, customer experience design and/or Management Consulting, ideally in an online environment. Experience in the travel industry a plus
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented
- Radically customer centric, persistent and reliable in execution
- Strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- A giver, you put overall team and company success first
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties as well as stand-out presentation skills
- Proven internal stakeholder management and project management skills
- Persistent and willing to go the extra mile
- Eager to learn and quick in implementing feedback
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work with us?
- Join a fantastic team!
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Company and team events
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.