GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to ensure travelers to love where they're going; The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development area is a critical part of this mission.
We are searching for a Senior Manager Partnership Strategy & Operations to shape the partnership direction setting and identify, set-up and orchestrate cross-functional projects to improve our partnership operations.
Our Partnerships team works with a large portfolio of travel companies including content publishers, bloggers, airlines, travel agencies and more, working with the likes of EasyJet and TimeOut, to name just a few. Our mission is to help our partners excel in their business by understanding and addressing their current needs and future opportunities. In doing so, we help our partners drive new revenue by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
As Senior Manager Partnership Strategy & Operations you will challenge and shape our strategy and operations. The goal of this is to support the partner segment, partner CRM and Partner Marketing teams in strategy setting and cross-departmental operations improvements. As the business scales, you will have to build a strategy & operations team. You will make a significant contribution to our partner satisfaction, growth and efficiency. You will be working closely with the Partner Segment, Partner CRM, Marketing, Customer Service and Product teams. You will report into the VP Commercial Partnerships & Business Development.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Live and deliver on our mission
- Lead the bi-annual partnership strategy and quarterly OKR processes within the Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team
- Identify operation improvement opportunities, design, set-up and orchestrate related operations improvement projects
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with internal stakeholder teams including, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance.
- Define product requirements and influence the tech roadmap
- 4+ years prior experience in Management Consulting, ideally in an online environment.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented
- Radically customer centric, persistent and reliable in execution
- Strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- A giver, you put overall team and company success first
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties as well as stand-out presentation skills
- Proven internal stakeholder management and project management skills
Reasons to join us:
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Build up your startup network
- Hold virtual stock options and participate in the company’s growth and success story
- Be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market for travel experiences
- Receive relocation assistance
- Enjoy free breakfast and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Shape the future with an international team made up of 60+ nationalities
What you should know
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture?
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.