GetYourGuide is looking for an outstanding category manager to drive the success of GetYourGuide’s most important categories and key strategic initiatives. This is a full-time role.
GetYourGuide's global inventory can be split into categories such as Attraction Tickets, Guided Tours, and Transfers. The Category Management Team owns strategy and execution for GYG in all those inventory verticals. As a Category Manager you are a central part of the team responsible for the execution of major strategic cross-functional projects. On top of that, you will support Category Leadership with operational management of categories, data analytics, performance measurement and executive and investor communication. In all those aspects, you are working closely with the founders and executive management across all horizontal Functions.
You will be responsible for the execution of some of our most important end-to-end cross-functional strategic projects and take full personal ownership for these projects.These projects vary in nature by the requirements of the business but will always be of highly strategic nature, examples include:
- Define a new pricing logic across our inventory
- Evaluate potential M&A targets
- Define a logic for the curation of inventory on our web pages
On top of that you will support Category Leadership in day-to-day challenges like
- Category performance measurement
- Driving analytical problem solving
- Preparation of Board and Investor communication material
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with an outstanding record of academic achievements
- Min. 2 years work experience in dynamic high performance environments (e.g. high growth companies, strategy consulting or investment banking)
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset
- Evidence of proactively taking on responsibilities and challenges
- Entrepreneurial attitude and motivation
- Visa support will be provided if necessary
- This position comes with relocation support if necessary
- Be part of a European high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $150 billion market for travel experiences
- Build up your startup network and learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Receive virtual stock options and participate in our success story
- Join an international team of smart, engaged co-workers from over 60 nationalities
- Weekly social events to bring the company together
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and drinks
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.