GetYourGuide is looking for an outstanding General Manager to drive revenue growth and shape the customer experience for “Bus & Boat Tours”.
GetYourGuide's global inventory can be split into categories such as Attraction Tickets, Guided Walking Tours, Bus & Boat Tours etc. As Head of Bus & Boat Tours you are the “champion of the strategy”, i.e. you are responsible to define, align, and execute a winning strategy across all Functions. Bus & Boat Tours are central to GYG’s ambition to shape a customers journey end-to-end in all major destinations of the world.
GetYourGuide's global inventory is split into categories such as Attraction Tickets, Guided Walking Tours, & Bus & Boat Tours. As Head of Bus & Boat Tours, you are the champion of the strategy and will be responsible for defining, aligning, and executing a winning strategy across all functions. Bus & Boat Tours are central to our company’s ambition to shape a customers journey end-to-end in all major destinations around the world.
In 2020, you will define and execute GYG’s strategy in Bus & Boat Tours and how we roll out GYG Originals (our first foray into vertical integration) in that category. In other words, you will be responsible for our most important end-to-end cross-functional projects. It will involve traveling to incredible destinations to ensure the success of this new business model.
- Take ownership and define a winning strategy for Bus & Boat Tours and “GYG Originals”
- Execute our strategy in cooperation with Performance Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Define, negotiate and manage crucial global partnerships
- Monitor performance and report progress to Exec team on a regular basis
- You have two to three years experience at BCG, McKinsey, or Bain
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and motivation
- You know the challenges of working in a cross-functional environment and maintaining alignment amongst senior stakeholders
Reasons to join us:
- Learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Build up your startup network
- Hold virtual stock options and participate in the company’s growth and success story
- Be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and drinks
- Shape the future with an international team made up of over 45 nationalities
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.