GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and is looking to rapidly expand its business across the US, Canada and Latin America. We’re looking for an exceptional business operations leader to help build this rapidly growing part of our global business.
As the Business Operations Lead for the Americas, you will be responsible for building and leading a central operations team to help us ignite our growth in the US, Canada and Latin America, as well as act as the connective tissue between our Americas business and our central teams based in Berlin.
Based in New York City and reporting to the Managing Director of the Americas, you will lead (to start with) a team of analysts, product integration managers, and content partners to act as the engine of GetYourGuide’s growth across across its key markets.
- Lead high priority projects for the region, serving as the link between local teams across North and South America, and central teams based out of our Berlin headquarters.
- Build, lead and manage the central operations team of functional experts from analysts, product integrations managers, content strategists, and sales enablement project managers.
- Apply structured thinking to critical business questions, running deep analyses, generating key insights, and developing and executing on strategic initiatives and projects to fuel GetYourGuide’s regional growth.
- Work with regional and cross-functional teams to optimize key processes for the region, from inventory availability and product integrations, to content strategy and financial planning.
- Connect the dots between the supply and demand sides of GetYourGuide’s business, ensuring that the marketplace is well balanced and accelerating regional expansion.
- Ensure content alignment with Berlin team
- 5+ years of management consulting, FP&A or startup experience, with a minimum of 3 years of direct people management experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills.You’re data first, and have extensive experience designing data models and forecasts.
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership skills. You have experience managing a team that spans multiple functions, and are working in lock-step with senior stakeholders across product, marketing, sales and supply.
- You’re a true self-starter. You’re intellectually curious, and you thrive in environments where you’re given license to be proactive, rather than waiting to be handed tasks.
- You’re no stranger to prioritization. You are adept at adapting to meet the rapid pace of change in a fast growing business. You know how to foster successful prioritization in others - you know when to delegate, and when to get involved.
- Exceptional presentation skills - you have extensive experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences across the business, and the ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth markets with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 60 nationalities
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.