GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and is looking to rapidly expand its business across the globe. We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Connectivity Project Manager to drive our API connection projects forward.
As a tech enabled travel marketplace, product integrations with our supply partners is the lifeblood of our business, and we’re looking for a product and technical minded individual to work closely with Sales, Engineers and Product Managers. Key parts of your role will be initiation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of integrations with supply partners and reservation systems whilst supporting other key connectivity initiatives.
Our mission is to drive supply partner connectivity of our inventory to the next level and support its performance. We want to ensure that our customers always have access to the latest vacancies and prices for incredible experiences.
- You will own end-to-end project management of API integrations including analyzing impact vs effort for integrations in the pipeline
- You will determine and communicate project priority and changes to both external and internal stakeholders
- You will closely cooperate with developers and product managers in a cross-functional team
- You will create and manage internal workflows, identifying and escalating potential issues
- You will be responsible for building great relationships with our API providers
- You will manage and solve cases escalated by the Connectivity support team in order to improve both our Customer and our Local Partner experience
- You have at least 2-3 years work experience in API connections, Project Management or the Digital Travel industry
- You have a good understanding of the Online Travel Agency landscape and the importance of connectivity role
- It is a plus if you have experience providing technical support in SAAS company
- You have experience with managing projects independently, prioritize, set deadlines, and have the integrity to admit failure
- You have native (or near-native) written and verbal skills in English.
- You share a commitment to our customers providing a high-quality customer experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You’re great at identifying problems, knowing which problems to tackle on your own and when to ask for help
- You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable with basic data analytics
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.