We are looking for an experienced and proactive manager to lead our Connectivity Operations Team and drive Connectivity at GetYourGuide to the next level. Besides running cross-functional projects and shaping our Connectivity Operations, to enable efficiency and scalability for the team, you will be managing our most important connectivity accounts and play a key role in supporting key strategic initiatives.
Our mission is to improve our customer experience by driving connectivity of our inventory to the next level and support its performance. This ensures our customers always have access to the latest vacancies and prices for incredible experiences. Furthermore, we play a key role in supporting key strategic and innovative company initiatives.
- Create a long-term vision for connectivity with key stakeholders and integrate it into the companies industry-leading initiatives
- Set strategic priorities for the Connectivity Operations Team to scale GetYourGuide’s connectivity
- Drive cross-team collaboration (e.g., Tech or Sales) and alignment to implement projects and drive innovation successfully
- Define the approach and roadmap for an international team of Account Managers and enable them to be successful in their region
- Develop and enable the team for best in class performance
- Define and guide projects to improve and adapt all connectivity processes in a fast-paced environment
- Define success metrics, KPI frameworks and reporting to measure success
- 4+ years leading high performing teams
- 4+ years of experience in connectivity operations, project management or operations management
- Strong leadership skills, proven by experience with leading senior teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks, data-savvy and pro-active attitude
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Proven experience with scaling and optimizing processes in a fast-growing environment, preferably e-commerce
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Technical background in connectivity tech, APIs, dynamic pricing or web-based technology are a plus
- Connectivity industry knowledge of latest technology and developments are a plus
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities.
- Smart and engaged co-workers
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Fitness perks including Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.