We are looking for a talented language specialist to own the localization from English into French across all of GetYourGuide's content, shaping our user experience and product to best serve our French-speaking customers.
About the team
You will join the Localization team. Our mission is to support GetYourGuide’s international success by enabling customers to explore and book our products in their own language and by offering outstanding localization services to all internal stakeholders. Our team is strongly bonded and values an open, friendly environment where every voice is heard.
- Localize, transcreate, and translate English content into French across our website, apps, product pages, ad copy, and marketing materials
- Ensure consistent French content quality by creating and maintaining style guides, glossaries, and other language-specific materials
- Provide creative and engaging localized copy that captures the intent of the English source and addresses different audiences and content types appropriately
- Work closely with the Localization Operations & Excellence team being the main linguistic point of contact for our pool of freelancers
- Native French speaker with an excellent command of English
- Experience in translating and transcreating copy from English into French
- 2+ years experience in a similar position–experience in travel industry or online marketplace is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
What we offer
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.