GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Connectivity Partner Business Manager to accelerate our Connectivity Partnerships to the next level.
Our mission is to drive connectivity of our inventory and support its performance to ensure our customers have incredible experiences around the world. As Connectivity Partner Business Manager for the Americas you will acquire, enable and develop Connectivity Partners in your region. You will work with cross functional teams coordinating with Sales, Operations, Product and Engineering while reporting to the Connectivity Manager. If you are passionate about technology and working with people, this role is for you.
- Lead the acquisition pipeline to foster a healthy backlog of Connectivity Partners interested in integrating with GetYourGuide according to the company strategy and focus
- Manage top Connectivity Partners ensuring latest technology adoption (via API)
- Develop Partner Connectivity in the Americas by defining and executing on a Connectivity roadmap for each local office in the region
- Support the Americas teams on Connectivity topics e.g. understanding the local Connectivity landscape and simplifying complex API topics for sales to digest
- Be the face of Connectivity in the market and develop sustainable relationships with Connectivity partners in the region
- Monitor the business performance of our Connectivity partners in the Americas and work hand in hand with them to develop a mutually profitable partnership
- 3+ years experience in Account Management (B2B, with C level engagement), Partner/API Integrations or Business Development preferably with a background in the tourism or e-commerce environment
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify, evaluate and manage opportunities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams combining engineering, operations, product and sales
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Able to cope with change and to work in an agile environment
- Entrepreneurial with a strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 80 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Salary & Benefits
- $116,000 - $122,000 per anum, gross
- Virtual shares programme
- Healthcare options
- Gym membership/fitness reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement benefit
- Plus other optional plans
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.