Sales Enablement Project Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented Sales Enablement Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Sales Enablement Project Manager you will be part of the Sales Enablement team inside Supply Excellence, working to empower our Sales team. The Sales Enablement team has the mission to enable and support the Global Sales Team by providing the right tools, data, guidance and knowledge sharing structures.
The Supply Excellence team’s mission is to maximise the value of our supply and ensure that it delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We act as a central coordination point within supply teams and our supplier base.
What will you be responsible for?
- Find creative ways to keep our Sales Team up to date, informed and trained across all global offices
- Coordinate the on-boarding trainings for new sales managers globally
- System maintenance for our CRM system: onboarding new users, supporting when there are questions, and escalating to developers when there is a problem
- Maintain and optimize our Internal Knowledge Base for the Sales Team
- Offer advice for operational issues coming from the Sales Team related to our Suppliers and tours.
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high performance environment
- You enjoy working on process management and process optimisation
- You excel at managing projects across teams and aligning multiple stakeholders
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have experience with JIRA or other task management tools
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Have a voice: Be an integral part of the company’s growth and global culture
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in New York City
- We are located in the Financial District of New York City, near Bowling GreenPlease note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the US before we are able to consider your application.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.