Sales Operations Analyst
We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Enablement team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Sales Operations Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that the Global Sales Teams has the metrics and data insights necessary to provide the best-in-class inventory for our customers. You will apply structured thinking to critical business questions, run deep data analyses, generate insights and develop and monitor strategic initiatives with our sales offices across the globe.
The Sales Enablement team mission is to enable the Global Sales Team by providing the right tools, data, guidance, and knowledge sharing structures. We act as a central coordination point between the local offices and central teams to ensure that our sales teams can win their destinations for our customers with best-in-class inventory.
What will you be responsible for?
- Align the execution of the Sales Team with the company strategy by defining main KPIs and goal tracking together with Sales Directors and senior management
- Provide standardised reports and forecasts that drive data-informed decision making throughout the sales organization
- Ensure data consistency across organisational levels and regional teams
- Develop key sales processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and continuously refine the processes needed to drive productivity
- Handle the communication with all Sales Teams to ensure everyone understands and knows how to use the reports and data tools available
- Work with Sales teams and regional Sales Analysts to identify blockers and support local offices to achieve their targets
- Guide and influence different Supply teams to ensure we have the relevant data points in order to have the right reports in place
- Work closely with the Data Platform and Analytics teams to get the data required in the BI tool
Who are you?
- You have +4 years of experience in a Sales Operations, Sales Reporting or Finance department in a fast-growing company
- You have experience with business reporting and KPI monitoring
- You have a strong command of Excel and feel comfortable with data analytics
- You are passionate about data and have a very strong business acumen
- You manage projects independently, feel comfortable in coordinating with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 70 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Winter Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.