We are looking for a passionate and experienced manager to join Supply Excellence and lead the Sales Enablement Team to take it to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
The Sales Enablement Team acts as the central hub for all 14 local Sales teams with the goal to support them achieve their goals, ensure consistency across all regions and keep them connected with headquarters.
The Sales Team is on a mission to acquire the best tours and activities world wide and your team will be key to track their goals and main KPIs, run global initiatives and provide them with the right tools that help them boost their efficiency.
What will you be responsible for?
- Steer a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts to achieve their targets and support them on their learning and development
- Define the team OKRs and priorities, distribute ownership across the team and ensure executions
- Drive excellence on the each of the team responsibilities: sales reporting, CRM project management, Sales Trainings and knowledge sharing tools
- Own and manage high impact cross-department initiatives
- Set a culture of excellence, innovation and high performance in alignment with the company values
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience managing high performance teams in a similar environment
- You have 4+ years of experience in project management or account management
- You excel at managing projects across teams and managing stakeholders
- You have proven experience with scaling teams and optimizing processes in a fast growing environment, preferably e-commerce
- You have good analytical skills and mindset to generate insights and measure the impact of initiatives
- You have a strong passion for people management
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
What we offer
- Be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market for travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.