Supply Project Coordinator
Destination Excellence Project Coordinator
We are looking for a hands-on, pragmatic and action-oriented Project Coordinator to join our team and help us take our Destinations to the next level! Up for the challenge? Read on.
As a Project Coordinator, you will report to the Destination Excellence lead and work closely with the Project Managers driving our key initiatives.
The Destination Excellence Team is a Business Operations team in Supply, composed of Project Managers and Coordinators responsible for working towards high-quality and high-performing destinations. The team works cross-functionally with other departments (e.g. Merchandise, Product, Marketing, etc) and with our local Sales teams to drive and implement key strategic initiatives to top destinations.
- Work cross-functionally with teams, such as Sales, Content, Merchandise, Product, and others
- Have an impact on initiatives that contribute to supply quality and improve the customer experience
- Be responsible for inventory optimization initiatives, together with the local Sales teams
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in our processes
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a sales or operations role in a fast-growing online company
- You have a knack for problem-solving and always come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You have experience and are comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- You are hands-on and proactive, and enjoy managing projects independently
- You have very good communication skills
- You have excellent people skills and you feel comfortable coordinating with stakeholders and pushing initiatives across teams
- You are organized, structured and detail-oriented
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
Nice to have:
- Comfortable navigating through large data sets in Excel
- Experience in supply teams in other e-commerce businesses
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.