We are looking for an experienced and proactive manager to lead our Localization Excellence Team and drive localization at GetYourGuide to the next level.
Besides running cross-functional projects and shaping our processes, you will own innovation, tooling and automation to enable efficiency, quality and scalability for the team.
Our mission is to support GetYourGuide’s international success by enabling our customers to explore and book our products in their own language and by offering outstanding localization services to all internal stakeholders.
- Drive excellence and innovation in a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging localization environment
- Define and execute localization initiatives and projects
- Ensure that our localization processes are constantly improved and adapted to changing requirements
- Improve localization ROI by ensuring optimal usage of innovative tools and solutions
- Own localization data and analytics, and employ data to help drive strategic business decisions
- Define team OKRs, targets, SLAs and KPIs based on business priorities
- Support and steer a specialist team in their growth, learning and development
- 5+ years of experience in localization management, project management or operations management
- 3+ years leading high performing teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Proven experience with scaling and optimizing processes in a fast growing environment, preferably e-commerce
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Technical background in localization tech, TMS systems, CAT tools, machine translation
- Experience in data and statistical analysis software (e.g. SQL, Excel, Google Analytics)
- Strong localization industry knowledge of latest technology and developments
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.