GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destinations. We are on a mission to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so everyone loves where they’re going.
We are looking for a Senior Editing Specialist who will be responsible for the editorial and visual level of activities' landing pages. You will be able to influence how customers see and use our website and app.
The mission of our editing team is to provide customers with the quality content needed to book with confidence while curating the inventory information and supporting business needs. They are ensuring the consistency and quality of content for our 35,000+ tours and activities, and making sure that we display accurate information at the right level of care. They are crafting and optimizing processes that will ensure smooth onboarding, management and expansion of our inventory content. Interested to be part of this team? Read on!
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with different teams within GetYourGuide (Localization, UX, Brand, Sales, Product etc.)
- Ensure supplier and staff requests are handled within service levels and to a high-quality standard
- Quality checking and maintaining the global inventory’s written and visual content
- Create text-based content products in a proprietary editing tool
- Training, documentation, UAT of new tech features, QA of peer work
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to ensure accurate data points through content collection processes, maintenance, and deployment
- Coordinate and improve editing related processes and projects for new and existing inventory
- Drive and coordinate cross-departmental projects
- Create and coordinate the creation and curation of new and existing geo items according to stakeholder needs and data analysis
- Train, mentor and coach new and existing team members
- Handle situations effectively; to set expectations and deliver information in a constructive way
We are looking for you if you bring:
- Professional experience in product in B2B and B2C copywriting skills
- Experience in customer experience journey
- Ownership of problem resolution
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
- An ability to listen carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas
- A keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to set strategic objectives and act on them
- Excellent verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
- A minimum of 2/3 years in a B2B and B2C product content/editing/ in an online business or e-commerce, hospitality or travel industry
- A native-level command of English and commercial insight
- Excellent data analysis skills to create reports and make data-driven decisions
- Flexibility and an ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic environment
- Some SEO, Jira and SQL experience is a plus
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.