We are looking for a Platform & Applications Senior Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, user administration, reporting, and workflow design and maintenance for all current and future CRM, AI, chat, and support tools in Customer Care. This role reports to the Head of Operational Excellence.
With 600+ employees from 70+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world's largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
- Administration of customer interaction platform
- Account management / Contract management / License management
- Drive development with platform suppliers, pushing GYG relevant features and extensions
- Constant feature efficiency management to cut handling time and improve customer experience
- Manage connectivity projects relating to API connectivity amongst all Customer Care tools
- Setup, documentation, and maintenance of all tool based workflows, processes, macros, and automations across all platforms
- Ensure utilization of all available automation, workflow, and efficiency features of all platforms with focus on maximum performance and highest customer satisfaction and first contact resolution scores
- Research, evaluation and pilot project management for new relevant technologies to enhance Customer Care experience for, improve cost & time efficiency of operations
- Build network with important and leading AI/Customer Care tool companies
- Proven track record of successfully managing, configuring & implementing customer service related tools and applications.
- SaaS tool knowledge & experience as admin (Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Talkdesk), connectivity (APIs) is preferred
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
More reasons to join us…
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, GetYourGuide Growth Hub, regular feedback and transparency
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.