We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead to manage our Supply Operations team, which ensures the success of our inventory and content quality by providing operational support to internal stakeholders.
Provide and drive efficient operational support at scale in order to ensure success of our inventory acquisition and product quality goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the company meets its supply, inventory & content quality goals by coordinating efficient operational support. This support includes but is not limited to: manual product inventory acquisition, inventory & content quality control, and data entry/collection for a variety of topics.
- Managing a team of 5-7 of scaled operations specialists, including people management and tracking acquisition KPIs
- Developing and executing a team strategy in line with key stakeholders in the company, such as Sales, Content and Supply.
- Coordinating an outsourced vendor management team in order to execute the team’s operational tasks
- Maintaining a close relationship with our supply, sales, content and production teams to drive growth and innovation
- Supporting the team’s growth by recruiting new team members
- Managing large scale projects and operational workflows
- Building upon existing KPIs, reporting and forecasting
What do we look for?
- You are an experienced Team Leader who has worked within a customer service or supply operations environment (ideally both) for at least 2 years
- You are comfortable using Excel, google sheets and data platforms such as Looker (knowledge of SQL is a plus)
- You are an analytical thinker with a strong business mindset
- You motivate and coach your team in a dynamic environment to achieve both efficiency and accuracy goals
- You are able to build a strategy in line with the company vision and easily translate decisions or actions into this vision
- You are a great communicator who uses tailored styles to influence different personalities
- You are flexible, excited by change, and able to adapt to evolving business needs
More reasons to join us
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.