We are looking for an enthusiastic Trainer to be part of our Knowledge and Training Team, delivering an outstanding experience for our training programs. The mission of the Knowledge and Training team is to build, transfer and develop excellent knowledge standards both for our in-house customer service team, and to our outsourcing partners. We ensure high standards in training technical knowledge as well as soft skills that enable us to help our customers love where they are going.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify training and development needs within the Care department and design training programs accordingly
- Organize and deliver training sessions to communicate new procedures
- Train new hires to become strong Customer Service representatives (including our outsourcing partners)
- Constantly revise and reassess training modules and amend them based on changing processes and requests
- Work closely with the quality and coaching teams to identify knowledge gaps
- Communicate with other departments (Sales, Engineering, Finance, Product, etc) to ensure awareness of any procedural changes
What do we're look for?
- You have 2+ years experience as trainer, for in-class training and also remote training
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have a solid knowledge of training techniques and tools, including knowledge base tools and learning management systems
- You are a talented speaker who has a natural ability to influence and inspire others
- You have the ability to create effective and clear presentations about complex topics
- You manage training projects efficiently, for which basic project and stakeholder management skills are required
- You have a keen eye for quality standards
- You are customer-centric and able to transmit this value to our Care team
- You embrace change and proactively look for new solutions
- Your behaviors reflect our core values
- You innovate and push for new ideas in training and in training procedures
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- You will be contributing to a product that helps to create incredible travel experiences
- We are an international team with more than 65 nationalities
- Our office is a fast and dynamic environment where you can influence change by setting your own goals and taking full ownership and responsibility from day one
- We take pride in our open professional culture, with constant opportunities to learn and develop
- We hold weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs and an annual learning allowance
- GetYourGuide vouchers and a friends & family discount
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.