We are looking for a Customer Service Vendor Management Specialist who will be responsible for managing performance and communications with one or several of our external contact center partners.
With 600+ employees from 68 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
About the position
As a Customer Service Vendor Management Specialist, you will become an integral part of a global team that manages operations which makes up a major part of our global customer service set up. You will execute on our global service strategy by managing, monitoring, and directing our service partners. Our premium vendors play an important role in providing 24/7 multi-language support for our international customers in close collaboration with our inhouse customer service team. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency, you will champion a world-class customer experience with the overall goal to build customer loyalty and support our strong growth. This role reports in to our BPO Manager.
- Act as a liaison between internal GetYourGuide teams and BPO partners
- Export customer focus and GetYourGuide core values to our BPO partners
- Own a significant portion of cross-site performance management initiatives
- Own projects end-to-end: from inception to having a business impact and/or learnings, including handling all aspects of the project directly or via delegation and collaboration
- Drive collaboration with other managers outside of the team to solve large problems that span multiple departments
- 2+ years of experience working in an international multi-language Customer Care organization in-house
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing state of the art global BPO operations management
- Proven track record of achieving top customer satisfaction with high efficiency and performance
- Highly skilled in BPO integration with internal teams
- Strong record of company culture and value transfer with partners
- Availability to travel (short haul / Long Haul) at least 20% of yearly working days (Currently restricted due to COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and Quality Assurance methods.
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have leadership experience in Customer Service
- Join a fast-growing company at pre-IPO stage
- Competitive compensation package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.