We are looking for a CSX Quality Team Lead. You will provide leadership and guidance to a team of Customer Service Quality Advisors to deliver quality and coaching programs and initiatives within Customer Service across our internal and external contact centers.
As a Quality and Engagement Team Lead you will be accountable for driving service quality and engagement plans, leading your team and execution of the continuous improvements for our customer service excellence standards. You will leverage data analysis, improvement gaps and customer satisfaction drivers, to develop and execute optimal quality standards that are consistent for our customers and agents worldwide.
This role will report to the Customer Service Excellence Manager and is in Berlin. This role is expected to periodically travel to the regional sites.
- Drive the over plan for the quality assurance and engagement in CS in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan and execute quality monitoring programs and strategies, evaluation methods, tools and frameworks ensuring the agreed objectives are achieved in a timely manner
- Understand the key drivers of customer and partner satisfaction, identify opportunities and lead programs to improve quality and efficiency scores.
- Monitor, implement and review processes and procedures for the Quality and Engagement Team, initiating and driving continuous improvement
- Effective planning of schedules and resources to facilitate quality assurance and coaching needs of the CS local and regional teams.
- Collaborates with CS management to ensure consistency in quality evaluations for the customer service teams
- Provide feedback to both CS management and team members on areas of improvement and focus areas.
- Identify key training and coaching gap and work with the training team to create new ways of improving skill and behavior for all frontline teams
- Create and implement internal comms plan that promote customer excellence culture
- Be an impactful Change Champion, managing change while maintaining team morale and productivity
- 1+ years relevant experience in leading a team, preferably within a contact center environment
- Experience in leadership, delegation, team building and the ability to motivate employees
- Proven experience in quality monitoring/evaluation/control
- Good understanding of contact center operations and KPI
- Strong planning, project and prioritization skills
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Availability to travel 10-20% of yearly working days
- Minimum of tertiary educational level or equivalent further education
- Fluent in English
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 50 nationalities
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & drinks Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Does this sound like you? Ready to seek the incredible help our suppliers provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.