GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Our Customer Service Social Media team is seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals who love to travel, to support them.
The role is focused on customer service, researching and resolving customers issues, and actively engaging with our online community. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the various social media platforms such as, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Trustpilot etc.
You will be responsible for monitoring and posting responses to our community on social networks, engaging in online reviews, and participating in online discussion. You will also exhibit strong representations of GetYourGuide’s mission, values, and voice. This role requires professional-level grammar and creative writing skills, along with a strong knowledge of the GetYourGuide brand, an understanding of the evolving social media landscape, and awareness of emerging platforms in technology.
The Customer Service Social Media team is on a mission to ensure timely and personalized responses to all customers who reach out on Social Media channels. The team is focused on engaging and building our online community in order to establish GetYourGuide as a recognized brand with whom they can book with confidence.
- Respond to customer comments and messages on our social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner to enhance our audience’s knowledge of GetYourGuide and create a positive experience for them
- Respond to App reviews and digital forum entries
- Report weekly customer learnings and trends to the social media team
- Engage with social media influencers
- Track social media trends to develop ideas for new engaging content
- You have a passion for problem-solving and enjoy being challenged. Helping others comes naturally to you. You possess an outgoing and positive attitude and never lose your smile
- You actively anticipate customer needs. You can adapt your tone and core job approach to fit a diverse range of personalities and situations
- You’re reliable and accountable. You have excellent communication skills, you take ownership over the quality of your work, and are always looking to improve
- You're a creative thinker who can offer solutions and you know how to bring compelling ideas to the table in order to drive positive change
- You have working knowledge of social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Trustpilot etc. and you are up to date with social media trends and best practices
- You speak fluent English in addition to either German, Spanish or Italian. More languages (Portuguese in particular) are a plus
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
What you should know:
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
Ready to cure the chaos and help our customers book incredible experiences? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.