As a Customer Service Excellence (CSX) Project Manager you are expected to use a data driven approach to design and execute initiatives and deliver improvements that support key organization metrics. You will use your knowledge of products/system, your passion for customer excellence and agent success, and analytical skills to design initiatives and processes that are the best for the customer, the agent, and the business. In this role you need to be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, be comfortable with ambiguity and agility, and collaborate across multiple workgroups to take ideas to action.
This role will report to the Customer Service Excellence Manager and is in Berlin.
- Improve customer experience and operational performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts
- Drive projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA) / response time, customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, costs, etc.
- Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management, and propose solutions to be implemented in an efficient and effective communication
- Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between cross functionally within GetYourGuide to safeguard and promote and excellent customer experience and service efficiency
- Represent CSX on product planning & other related activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
- 2+ years project management experience in customer experience or customer service
- Customer Experience know how and background
- Strong Google Suite, Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Reliable deadline and task management skills
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify, evaluate and manage opportunities
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Able to cope with change and to work in an agile environment
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 50 nationalities
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & drinks Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Ready to seek the incredible help our suppliers provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.