As a Data Analyst, Customer Service you will help drive measurement, strategy, and tactical decision-making within GetYourGuide’s Customer Service team. You will solve problems that directly impact our customers and help transform the way our customer service team interacts with our customers.
With 600+ employees from 68 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
The Analytics team's mission is to enable the organisation to take action based on data. We work on a variety of problems and datasets as members of cross-functional mission teams. We take ownership of the entire analytics funnel from exploration through recommendations to impact measurement and take pride in the insights we generate.
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive decisions impacting our customer service operations, strategy, and policies.
- Help drive customer loyalty and operational efficiency by producing reports, analysis, and recommendation on our CS programs.
- Explore large datasets, give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues, and present findings to stakeholders
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Serve as a liaison between the CS teams, Analytics team, and the data engineering team.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience interpreting data in an analytics, data science or business intelligence role
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Ability to understand user behavior, how data is generated, and the meaning behind the numbers
- Desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with statistical packages (e.g. R, Python)
- Experience with big data tools (e.g. Spark, Hive) is a plus
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackdays and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Discounted BVG tickets
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out our Tech Radar for an insight into the stack we’re using to change the way the world travels.