Hi there! We are the GetYourGuide's Partner Tech team, and we're excited that our job post grabbed your interest. It's an absolute pleasure to meet you!
We’re located out of Zurich, and we're all about helping GetYourGuide's partners grow their businesses by enabling them to provide incredible experiences to their audiences. Who are our partners, you might ask? They range from leading airlines to travel bloggers, making every day challenging and diverse!
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an Full-Stack Engineer who cares and thinks as much about enabling a great end-to-end customer experience as they do about the underlying technology. In this role, you will work on the backend of our partner portal and help us create innovative solutions that will help our partners to succeed.
If you are excited about the idea of contributing to the success of a platform that is used by more than 15 million travellers around the world, then keep on reading!
- You will be part of a mission team with top-notch developers and product management
- You will enable your mission team to iterate fast and learn about our partners by designing, launching and iterating on our hypotheses
- You will challenge the status quo and help us improve our codebase, systems, and processes
- You will design and develop efficient solutions that will allow us to grow sustainably
- You will mentor other team members and help us hiring other top players
- Product and data-centric prioritization and decision making
- Ability to turn ideas into solid, maintainable code
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with the architecture and deployment of complex websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of frameworks and toolchains such as Node.js, Vue.js or similar component-based Frontend application frameworks
- Ability to touch backend PHP/Java code when necessary
- Prior experience working in the travel space
- Prior experience in start-up environments
- Smart, engaged co-workers with a strong engineering culture
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation assistance
You can also take a look at our Tech Radar for an insight into our stack.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.