GetYourGuide seeks to unlock unforgettable travel experiences all over the world. We are now searching for a solution-oriented Working Student to join our growing Strategy & Corporate Development Team. This is a part time role at our Berlin office.
The Strategy & Corporate Development team’s mission is to create & execute innovative strategies that will help GetYourGuide harness its competitive advantage. We have a seat at the table and are able to navigate between big picture views and an analytical mindset to enable our Management team to make optimal decisions to achieve our company's mission.
- Work together with the other team members of the Strategy & Corporate Development team to devise corporate strategy
- Support throughout potential M&A process including strategy, sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Support on fundraising rounds (including sizing capital requirements and timing, assessment, supporting negotiations)
- Support on stakeholder management (investors, shareholders, Board, strategic partners)
- Preparing analyses, presentations, evaluating data, assessing proposals
- You are currently in an economics degree program in your Bachelor or Masters
- Ideally, you have gained initial practical experience in a finance or strategy department, banking or consulting industry
- You are well versed in the use of MS Office and have excellent skills in Excel
- You are curious, have an analytical mind and enjoy working with and synthesizing data
- You are a team player, quick to grasp new ideas and have a reliable and conscientious manner
- You must have an eligible work permit to be considered for this position
- Working at a fast-growing European unicorn in the travel tech sector
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.