We are looking for a diligent HR Controller to join our team and help us to take our results to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
The Controlling team’s mission is to ensure transparency and create value through financial insight, by taking on the role of an internal business partner. We design and moderate the process of planning, shape the strategy, and provide management guidance on all key financial decisions. We strive to enable every decision-maker to act in accordance with agreed objectives.
- Develop a global financial staff reporting across 14 different entities
- Owning the quarterly cost staff forecasting process while coordinating with all relevant stakeholders, including executive management
- Define and analyze financial KPIs in a complex, high-growth environment
- Monitor and analyze costs as well as efficiency measures to identify areas of improvement while ensuring global data consistency
- Coordinate with People Analytics and give guidance to reveal potential for improvement
- Take a leading role in the implementation of an integrated planning software
- Support the change to a new payroll provider
- 5+ years of experience in an international Financial Planning & Analytics environment
- Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects, ideally with experience driving workforce planning efforts
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with ERP- and BI-systems
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- People management experience is an asset
- Fluent in English and German
- An international team from over 60 nationalities.
- Competitive package & virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- Private Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.