GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We're for a Tax Transformation Manager to contribute to the scaling of the tax function over the next 12 months, by taking ownership of key transformative tax projects impacting the digital economy. Your proactive ownership, and initiative-led execution, will future proof GetYourGuide’s ongoing compliance obligations and provide agility for future changes in the fast-moving tax landscape. This is a full time role with a 1 year limited contract.
The GetYourGuide tax team strives to evolve into the tax function of the future. Timely tax compliance and reporting underpinned by technological efficiencies, alongside an expert team of first-class operators: technically proficient, commercially aware, data-driven. These attributes are combined with a proactive, ownership mindset to ensure both operational value-add and robust risk management.
- Owning research into and execution of new digital tax compliance obligations worldwide
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on future of digital tax compliance across IT systems (newly migrated to SAP S/4HANA)
- Own ongoing marketplace reporting obligations for relevant jurisdictions
- Alongside internal stakeholders, design compliance strategy for upcoming marketplace reporting obligations (DAC7, Australia, etc.) inc master data requirements
- Strategic thinking on future best practice across indirect tax function (inc digital tax)
- Owning US sales tax compliance process across the group
- Managing pre-existing registrations
- Marketplace facilitator developments and economic nexus
- Map future of sales tax compliance across IT systems
- Support finance team with EU VAT reporting for B2C business segment
- Ad-hoc projects across full tax discipline, including direct tax, indirect tax (VAT/digital tax), transfer pricing, withholding tax, R&D tax, etc. - fantastic breadth of opportunity
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in tax/accounting, university degree
- International accounting/tax qualification is a plus
- Indirect tax experience is a plus
- Tax experience in industry is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP S/4HANA in particular) is a plus
- Soft skills: ownership, initiative, proactivity, positive
- Work at a European tech unicorn
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 70 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We'd love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.