The Finance Team is growing, and we’re looking for a proactive IT Systems Specialist to organize our accounts and help us prepare for our ambitious growth.
The Finance team’s mission is to maintain high-quality, compliant accounting for all international entities of GetYourGuide. We strive to report financial information in accordance with corporate policies and local GAAP accurately and quickly, to both internal and external stakeholders. We also support our global country managers with tax, compliance, and other administrative issues.
- Ensure reliable performance of ERP system and related Finance IT tools (e.g. IDL Konsis & Forecast, Looker)
- Act as a service provider for the Finance team, developing and maintaining accurate reporting
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues within the Finance IT Landscape
- Participate in projects to gather user requirements, and then design, configure, test and implement new or enhanced Finance IT solutions
- Provide training and backup support to the team
- Ensure IT audit compliant processes and workflows, developing and maintaining administration and change management concepts
- Proactively identify potential risks and implement mitigating measures in a timely manner
- Maintain end-user security, including setting up new user accounts and creating security filters and user groups
- Develop and enhance current Finance IT landscape
- ‘Business’ literate, commercially aware and comprehend the activities and processes of the Finance function
- Experience with implementation, development and maintenance of ERP systems, ideally Unit4 Business World and SAP, and other financial tools
- Comfortable with SQL and mass data
- Keen attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Proactive driver of process improvements
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional language skills a plus
- Independent and structured way of working, as well as a team player with reliable time management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide gift vouchers
- Free German lessons
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.