We are looking for a diligent Tax Manager to join us and help us take our team to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
The mission of the Group Accounting & Taxation team is to maintain high-quality and compliant (tax) accounting for the GetYourGuide group entities. We aim to accurately account and report financial information in a timely manner in accordance with corporate policies and applicable GAAP to internal and external stakeholders. We provide outstanding tax support to the different GetYourGuide entities and safeguard GetYourGuide´s tax position with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Proactive processing of all German and international tax matters (corporation tax, trade tax, VAT, withholding tax, payroll tax) in close collaboration with the Accounting teams and external tax consultants
- Monitor and maintain tax compliance activities in the GetYourGuide group
- Support the GetYourGuide group entities in all operational tax matters and filings
- Maintain and develop Transfer Pricing Framework and documentation
- Manage the tax structuring of contractual relationships with foreign group companies
- Produce the monthly VAT Reporting for Germany according to the Tour Operator Margin Scheme
- Supervise tax reporting according to HGB (and IFRS) for all current and deferred taxes
- Implement tax planning
- 4+ years experience in a Tax department, ideally in an international environment or a BIG Four consulting firm
- Comprehensive and proven knowledge of European VAT and CIT as well as Transfer Pricing (OECD) documentation regulations
- Prior experience in regards to international tax systems (e.g. USA & Switzerland)
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reporting skills and strong KPI orientation
- Proactive decision-maker
- Ability to communicate and build trust at all levels of the organization
- An international team from over 65 nationalities.
- Competitive package & virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- Private Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- GetYourGuide social events such as Summits, Employees training days, and team events
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.