Freelance Norwegian Translator
GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. In order to bring more great experiences to our global customers, we're looking for help with the translation of our ever-growing catalogue of activities from English to Norwegian.
- Native level of Norwegian
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Previous translation experience
- Excellent proofreading skills and great attention to detail
- Integrated CAT and TMS tools: Our cutting-edge CAT/TMS will help boost your skills, speed and efficiency
- Flexibility: Decide yourself how many texts you would like to translate
- Punctual payment: We pay automatically once a month
- Feedback: We’re always happy to receive feedback, and you will also receive quality assessment reports to help you develop
- Friends and family discount: All freelancers get 20 % off GetYourGuide bookings
Our basic rate is 0.02 EUR per word, using a fully-integrated translation tool to help you produce translations faster
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below. If shortlisted, you will be invited to complete a short translation task. We regret that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not possible for us to provide individual feedback. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any queries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. We regret that we can only consider applications received via our website. Therefore, if you are reading this application on LinkedIn, please apply via our careers page: careers.getyourguide.com