GetYourGuide is the place to book unforgettable experiences around the world. As a global travel brand we are working with thousands of travel bloggers (website owners and social media influencers) around the world and helping them make money traveling while growing our business at the same time. We are searching for a marketing intern to strengthen our affiliate business with travel bloggers.
Your role is to help grow and develop an active community of up-and-coming travel influencers on social media. You will help to manage sponsored opportunities for members, pitch ideas, analyse results and
- Growth: Reach out to micro influencers on social media to join the community. Identify groups/ forums/ platforms to promote the community to the target audience.
- Community management: Handle email communication with members, set up calls, manage sponsored activities and vouchers, support with channel activation, content generation and engagement.
- Project management: Collect and analyse results from influencer campaigns, follow up on deadlines, deliverables and other requests, respond to queries/ collaboration requests.
- Student in a Bachelors or Masters Programme
- You are available full-time for 3-6 months for this internship
- You have a passion for people and numbers
- German language skills are a bonus
- Inspiration to work in the Marketing field
General information you will learn here
- How to build and engage an online community
- How to run and analyse success of an influencer marketing campaign for different audience sizes
- How GetYourGuide collaborates with influencers and makes it a win-win business
Hard-skills you will learn
- Principles behind establishing and maintaining a thriving online community
- Basics on how to work with databases and business marketing metrics
- How to pitch and collaborate with micro-influencers
- Project management skills to organise a campaign from start to finish
- Basics on how contracting and analyzing results works when working with influencers
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.