We’re looking for a customer-centric and data-driven Senior CRM Manager to develop new and optimize existing multi-channel campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention. If you want to shape and scale a core strategic area while creating a lot of value for both the business and our customers, read on.
As the Senior CRM Manager, you’ll drive our international customer communication strategy. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our Content, Brand, and Tech teams and be responsible for identifying, exploring, and operating communication strategies across channels, devices, markets, and customer segments.
In joining this new team, you’ll have countless opportunities for personal growth and development. Success in this role will lead to significantly higher customer loyalty and growth.
- Develop and execute cross-channel, end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new customers. Continually engage and retain these customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and growth.
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns that support business goals for assigned workflows.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns/communications.
- Be a champion of data-supported and driven marketing practices within the business.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Market Research, and Analytics teams to understand consumer behavior and identify consumer insights that can be leveraged for marketing activities.
- Work with our Product, Content, and Creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Measure relevant KPIs, document results, and present achievements to senior audiences.
- Partner with our Product, Design, Brand, Content, and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand, fully localized, and impactful.
- You’ve successfully completed studies with a relevant marketing or analytical focus.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in CRM, customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space.
- You possess a self-starting attitude and are eager to make an impact. You’re organized and work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units.
- You have excellent project management and problem-solving skills. You balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- You have an analytical mind and convert data into high-value business decisions.
- You’re a clear communicator with an excellent command of written and spoken English and at least one other language (German, French, Spanish, Dutch, or Italian).
- You have experience managing people/team lead experience.
- Experience with Braze is a plus
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Collaborate with smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Be part of our success story and enjoy virtual stock options
- Learn constantly with an annual external training budget
- Enjoy our well-stocked kitchen and famous Pizza Fridays
- Experience the incredible with GetYourGuide vouchers
- Take free German lessons
- Benefit from relocation assistance
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.