We are looking for a Head of Site Merchandising to manage the Site Merchandising team and help us shape the customer experience on our most important web and app pages.
What do people value the most from their trip to a new destination? It’s probably not the flight they took, nor the hotel they stayed in. People value experiences––visiting the Colosseum Underground, seeing the Vatican Museums, or taking a delicious street food tour of Rome. These experiences help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, creating memories that last a lifetime. Our product, which helps people discover, book, and enjoy travel experiences, is an essential tool for anyone visiting the world’s top destinations. We are looking for an outstanding Head of Merchandising who will help us give the whole world access to unforgettable experiences.
As Head of Merchandising, you will work to transform the way we curate, organize and display our experiences on our most-trafficked pages. We need someone who thrives on pursuing bold ideas, collaborates well with other teams, and relentlessly drives for execution on behalf of our customers. You will lead a team of 4 and work cross-functionally with our supply, marketing, and product teams to ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Create and drive the long-term vision for Merchandising with key stakeholders and integrate it into the companies initiatives
- Execute merchandising plans in partnership with supply, marketing, and product teams
- Work hand in hand and provide feedback to product and design teams
- Increase customer engagement and conversion of our activities by Curating and organizing the activities that customers see on our most-trafficked web and app pages
- Develop & track metrics to measure the performance of our curation and merchandising efforts as well as drive innovation, improvements and scalability of all merchandising efforts
- Develop and enable the merchandising team for best-in-class performance
- 5+ years of site merchandising or on-site marketing experience in a marketplace/e-commerce environment or of project management in dynamic high performance environments (e.g. high growth companies, strategy consulting)
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems based on strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to run, interpret, and iterate experiments to increase engagement with customers
- Demonstrated working with diverse stakeholders and driving for collaborative solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset and motivation
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.