As the world emerges from the pandemic, there is an exciting story to tell about how GetYourGuide navigated the last 18 months and has prepared to come out in a winning position during the travel recovery. The Employer Value Proposition, currently under review, will form the foundation for the Employer Branding roadmap that will bring our brand to life over the coming 18-24 months.
As the Employer Brand Manager for GetYourGuide, you will be responsible for managing all global content and positioning so potential candidates can discover what it’s like to work at GetYourGuide. You will work with stakeholders across departments and levels in leading the program that inspires excellent talent to think of GetYourGuide first when considering their next opportunity.
We are looking for someone who combines a passion for marketing and recruiting with experience in content creation (events management is a plus). In the future, we will likely return to the organization of events, both in-person and online, and you will lead the conceptualization and organization of those branding opportunities.
- Work with the Communications team to align the employer brand with the overarching company positioning
- Own GetYourGuide’s employer brand
- Help develop and maintain our blog, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other social media accounts
- Craft and coordinate content to share our great workplace with the world
- Help decide on, monitor and meet key results from our efforts
- Build key metrics for measuring the performance of content we produce
- Build the strategy on recruiting events and own the organization
- Use marketing channels to drive more qualified candidates into our recruiting pipeline
- Develop and communicate our brand attributes both externally and internally
- Identify potential publicity promotions that bring awareness to GetYourGuide
- Get GetYourGuide recognized publicly as one of the best companies to work for in the world
- Be an ambassador of the culture of GetYourGuide and promote the values both internally and externally
- 3-5 years experience in marketing communications
- Some prior experience in recruiting and/or employer branding
- Previous exposure to social career channels like Linkedin and Glassdoor
- Excellent writing skills to draft and edit our blog and social media content
- Ability to craft the story of life at GetYourGuide in a unified language
- Experience in leading and driving project initiatives
- Highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- You’re a fully proficient English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
More reasons to join us…
- Competitive compensation package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.