GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are expanding our IT team within the People department and looking for an IT Support Technician to assist our team with all IT related issues. Are you passionate about Information Technology and enjoy hands-on tasks? Come and join us!
- Take care of our help desk, ensuring that all tickets are resolved in a timely manner for both our local and remote users (desktop, application and network support)
- Support our AV technologies, including video conferencing, as well as regularly supporting live events
- Deploy new hardware, configure software and provision accounts for our colleagues
- Keep track of IT related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- Manage the IT inventory, ensuring that all of our records are kept up to date
- Participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation, training end users). Your ideas on how to improve the IT environment will be most welcome
- Work with the rest of the IT team in planning and executing internal IT projects
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field, or at least 2 years experience working in the field
- You are customer obsessed, with a strong service mindset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- Ability to multitask and handle interruptions while prioritizing workload efficiently
- Able to keep calm and positive under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset
- You are a team player and are eager to suggest new ideas and solutions
- You speak fluent English - our working language
More reasons to join us:
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
In the meantime, you can check our blog Inside GetYourGuide to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.