GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are expanding our IT team within the People department and looking for an IT Support Technician to assist our team with all IT related issues.
Are you passionate about Information Technology and enjoy hands on tasks? Come and join us!
We enable our teams to work fast and efficiently through the use of the latest technology. We aim to resolve issues fast, while educating to promote self- sufficiency, and always maintaining a customer-focused attitude.
- Take care of our help desk by providing first level desktop, application and network support to both our local and remote users
- Support our AV technologies, including video conferencing, as well as regularly supporting live events
- Deploy new hardware, configure software and provision accounts for our colleagues
- Keep track of IT related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- Manage the IT inventory, ensuring that all of our records are kept up to date
- Participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation, training end users) and your ideas on how to improve the IT environment will be most welcome
- Work with the rest of the IT team in planning and executing internal IT projects
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field, or at least 2 years experience working in the field
- You are customer obsessed, ha and no request is to small
- Able to keep calm and positive under pressure
- A quick learner who enjoys analyzing and solving problems
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing workload efficiently
- You are eager to always suggest new ideas and solutionl
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- You speak fluent English - our working language
More reasons to join us
- Working at a European tech unicorn with a beautiful new office, centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- With our 600+ employees made up of over 60 nationalities, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Free German classes
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.