GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We’re looking for a proactive and service-oriented Recruitment Coordinator to ensure we provide candidates with the best possible recruiting experience.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will own candidate experience, refining processes and communicating consistently with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to ensure a pleasant and seamless recruiting process for all parties.
- You will be one of the main points of contact for candidates from all over the world
- You will be responsible for providing candidates with an outstanding interview experience
- You will coordinate and schedule phone-, video- and on-site interviews
- You will work with hiring teams to constantly improve the recruitment process and strive for excellence
- You will proactively bring forth ideas and suggestions to improve the candidate experience
- You'll support the Recruiters in administrative daily tasks and in ongoing projects to improve Talent Acquisition
- You'll proofread job descriptions as well as post them on suitable job boards and analyze success
- You have relevant experience coordinating recruitment processes for in-demand people from around the globe
- You love to impress people with an outstanding level of service
- You love being in contact with people at every stage in their career
- You are well organized and can stay calm, focused, and solution-oriented in stressful situations
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language
- Extreme attention to detail and prioritizing work is critical to your success
- Ideally you have experience working with Greenhouse (our ATS)
- Ideally you have experience in project management
- Be part of the People Team with the mission of creating the best employee journey
- With our 500+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture defined by our 5 Core Values
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.