Our Talent Acquisition Team is evolving. As the world opens up after the pandemic, GetYourGuide has an incredible opportunity to become the global leader in the space of travel experiences. The TA Team plays a critical role in building the teams who will fulfil this promise.
We are looking for a Tech Recruiting Lead to oversee the recruiting team’s activity for all technical areas of the company, help innovate the way we attract and hire tech talent, and support and develop a team of talented Tech Recruiters.
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 15 countries around the world.
- Own the recruiting strategy for the Product and Engineering Recruiting teams and ensure we achieve our ambitious hiring goals
- Understand the talent needs of tech teams and partner with the people team and business leaders to develop workforce planning initiatives and talent attraction strategies
- Lead and develop a growing team of talented tech recruiters
- Use data to provide insightful reporting about our progress, and identify opportunities to maximize efficiency
- Further develop our world-class candidate experience
- Build upon our interview process to ensure we hire long-term GetYourGuide champions
- Identify tools and services the recruiters can use to streamline their workflows
- 6+ years experience in recruiting, with strong exposure to technical recruitment
- 2+ years of management experience and strong people skills enabling you to coach and nurture the team
- Proven track record of hiring tech talents in a highly competitive environment
- Aptitude in influencing leaders and getting buy-in for innovative ideas and practices
- Ability to apply recruiting metrics to improve efficiency and achieve operational excellence
- Up-to-date on industry trends and expertise on where and how to find great tech talent
- Join a fast-growing company at pre-IPO stage
- Competitive compensation package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.