At GetYourGuide, we’re on a journey to revolutionize the tours and activities space, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels. We help travelers craft their perfect vacations by maximizing their time with the best things to do. Today, millions of travelers are using GetYourGuide to turn their travel dreams into reality - and we’re just getting started.
As a Product Designer, you will be part of a cross-functional team working with a Product Manager, Engineers, UX and Data professionals creating the vision for a product area, executing on it and constantly learning from our customers. You will also be part of our UX team made up of Product Designers, Researchers and UX Writers. We’re currently around 20 and growing. This means you will be able to collaborate on wider initiatives, give each other feedback about work, and shape our emerging design system, tooling and culture.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who can see GetYourGuide beyond what it is today, champion the voice of our users, and execute on a vision for how we can better serve travelers around the world. This role is full-time and reports to our Design Manager.
- Be a thought partner to your product manager, help build a future outlook for your product area.
- Work with UX researchers to plan research initiatives both informing and evaluating product decisions. You’ll be leveraging both qualitative and quantitative insights in your decision making.
- Run design exploration activities to help your team navigate ambiguous problem spaces.
- Design and test high-quality deliverables across different web, native apps and email.
- Actively seek from and give constructive feedback to your peers in order to increase design quality.
- Communicate your design rationale clearly and often, in order to bring stakeholders along with your thinking.
- 3+ years experience with end-to-end product design
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform design (Web, iOS, Android, email)
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams and strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and decision rationale
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working autonomously
- Problem-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes (not output)
- Understanding of how UX can contribute to and impact business objectives
- Tightly knit, supportive UX community
- International environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Monthly Hackathons and Lunch & Learns
- Company pension plan
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.