GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
Our international Sales team has offices in all corners of the globe, and we are still growing fast.
Our Berlin office is now looking for an experienced Destination Manager - Poland who is passionate about the online tourism industry and would like to grow Poland to the next level.
Sales team mission:
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and on-boarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the growth of Poland in revenue, product inventory and customer experience
- You will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: market research, partner acquisition, and on-boarding, negotiations with key attractions and tours, closing agreements to reach ambitious sales goals
- You will act as an account manager and develop our existing partnerships
- You will be in charge of one of our most important and largest relationships, such as - Auschwitz
- You will be the contact person for your destinations' market landscape - including tourism market trends and competition
- You will have a constant presence in the market; experiencing our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in a tourism/e-commerce environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You are customer obsessed and love finding opportunities to improve the quality of the products on our platform
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You have Polish language skills at a native speaker level and fluent English
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting
- You are proactive, driven by results, and solution-oriented
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel to meet the local partners.
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
- You will work in an international team (60+ nationalities) with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will have several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- You will enjoy free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- You will learn and have fun with our Events such as regular team events, winter party and enjoyable team dinners.
What you should know:
- This is a full-time position based in Berlin, and you will be reporting to the Regional Manager.
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position.
- Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English. CVs in a language other than English will not be considered.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.