GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Sales Coordinator in our Rome Office to support our local partners in Italy and working closely with the local Sales Team with a range of key operational and coordination tasks.
As Sales Coordinator you will report to the Regional Manager Italy based in Rome and own local partner experience while consistently ensure smooth communication with our partners, local Sales team and employees in our other GetYourGuide Offices.
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and on boarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- Support the local Destination Management team with key tasks like monitoring ticket availability, on-boarding new accounts, review competitive products and prepare sales reports
- Liaise with other GetYourGuide departments (HQ:Berlin) on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, customer service, content, legal and finance
- Optimize products across targeted destinations
- Execute other operational tasks and projects
- Be in contact with suppliers by phone or email, provide training and education as required
- Help our suppliers to answer traveler questions or requests
- Have a regular presence in the field experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, working closely with the Destination Manager and our suppliers to implement solutions to wow our customers
- You have 1+ years of B2B sales coordination experience
- You are fluent in both, Italian and English and eligible to legally work in Italy
- You possess a high level of using Microsoft Excel and working with data analysis
- You have experience working with inventory management, CRM, and reporting tools
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- You are confident, approachable and solution-oriented and having good organisational skills
- You are results-focused, self-driven and have a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a young and dynamic team from all different cultures and experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- We reward hard work and celebrate success
- Be a part of an exciting industry working with one of its technology leaders
- Lunch Vouchers & GetYourGuide Vouchers
- Lots of fun events, with regular learning and development opportunities and team outings
- The office is located in the heart of lively Rome (between the Underground Termini and Republica)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.