GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
Our international Sales team has offices in all corners of the globe, and we are still growing fast. We are expanding our New York office and are looking for an experienced Senior Destination Manager who is passionate about the online tourism industry. Reporting to the East Coast Regional Manager, you will take on the challenge of growing and managing New York City, the biggest market in the Americas. You’ll be working closely with top level decision makers at many of the world’s most renowned attractions, as well as product, marketing and data teams in our Berlin headquarters, to grow our New York business and delight our customers.
Supply team mission:
Our Supply Team are customer advocates, always scouting and on-boarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- You will make data driven decisions to grow your destination in revenue growth, product inventory, and customer satisfaction
- You will generate and leverage powerful relationships with key decision makers in New York City tourism
- You will work creatively to build new opportunities for growth with our supply partners throughout New York City
- You will manage the entire sales funnel from start to finish; generating leads, strategically acquiring and on-boarding new products, negotiating terms of business with mid to senior level decision makers and ensure top notch account management for key accounts
- You will be the company point person for knowledge about your destination and market landscape, staying on top of all internal performance metrics, and being the expert on the latest tourism trends and local competition
- You will have a constant presence in the field, stepping into the shoes of our customers and discovering their pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will delight our customers
- You will be the main face of GetYourGuide in the New York market exuding our company’s passion, energy and spirit regularly attending industry networking and social events out of traditional office hours
- 5+ years of B2B sales or account management experience, ideally with a background in the tourism and/or e-commerce industry
- Experience working in large, complex markets with proven negotiation skills and a successful track record of closing large deals with level and executive management
- Fluency with Excel and a comfort making data-driven decisions
- You thrive on challenges and not afraid of taking risks. You learn quickly and adapt fast. aligned with the phrase “fail fast, learn fast”
- You demonstrate a natural ability to build rapport, establishing and leveraging meaningful relationships with business partners
- You work well in a fast paced, startup environment with ambitious targets and deadlines
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator with proven ability to deliver successful proposals and business cases to drive your agenda forward
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Have a voice: Be an integral part of the company’s growth and global culture
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in New York City reporting to the Regional Manager of the East Coast
- We are located in the Financial District of New York City, near Bowling GreenPlease note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the US before we are able to consider your application.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.